Two (2) Neon Green Comfy Cup
This youth athletic cup is kid-created to fit and feel better while providing light-impact protection. It’s made from flexible, breathable molded foam that contours to the body, and is sized to fit little athletes just starting out with contact sports. We offer a 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEE. If you are not happy with your Comfy Cup, you can return it for a full refund.
- Materials: Molded polyurethane foam cup, breathable polyester mesh fabric interior lining, perimeter lined with smooth polyester trim
- Care: Hand wash and air dry
- Fits most compression shorts or jock straps
- Flexible and lightweight design that moves with your body, providing protection without restricting range of motion
- Internally lined with breathable polyester fabric to keep comfy and cool
- Designed to contour to body
- Field-tested for little league baseball, hockey, football and lacrosse
- Recommended for ages 7-11
- Note: Compression shorts or jock strap must be purchased separately
- Made in China
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 3.25" x 1.5"
- Weight: 0.06 lb.
Little Leaguer Kyler Russell knocked one out of the park with the youth athletic cup he created for boys like him. Comfy Cup provides light protection in a comfortable—and kid-friendly—design.
Unlike the typical hard plastic versions, Comfy Cup is soft and flexible. It’s molded from pliable foam that contours to the body, and has a breathable mesh lining. Its scaled-down size and light impact protection make it the perfect first athletic cup for school-aged kids just getting started with contact sports.
Kyler loved baseball, but hated the mandatory cup he had to wear. His parents encouraged him to channel his complaints into creating an alternative. With some help from Mom and Dad, and after testing prototypes out on his teammates, Kyler created this smarter, softer solution.